Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summarize

I have discovered new tools and sites. Some of these would have been helpful in the teaching of my internet classes which have now been dropped. Rightly so, there were so many new things here for people to discover besides just websites. I have really enjoyed ning, animoto and flickr. I had already decided to do new 'work' in my classroom for next year with new tools and new communication pathways. This includes podcasts. It is too bad that some of these sites will be blocked at school. I am glad that I did these exercises in the summer because at times they were very time consuming, hair-pulling, frustrating, but also exciting. I plan to keep my rss feeds, etc., along with other accounts as I like saving my time in doing tasks. What a ride!

1 comment:

mmw said...

Be sure and submit an "allow" request for any sites that you find to be blocked. The online form can be found on the MISD internal website.