Sunday, June 29, 2008

#19 Other Social Networks

The only online communities that I belong to is 23thingsters.ning.com and 23thingsters.com. I enjoyed joining ning and seeing what others in the group looked like. It was easy to upload a picture. That pictures was taken in 1983 at Beasley when I taught on the stage. I was able to leave a comment for Phil Bailey. When checking my pic on ning, I could also see who was online at the same time, Phil was! Like AOL with the opening and closing door. This would be a good way to keep in touch with others for various projects or events. I was also able to look at Fuzzster for pets. Someone even included a sock dog. Oh, well. I did have trouble watching the video of ning. Apparently, someone did not know how to handle a mic and my connection was very busy at the time I was on. 

No comments: